Not receiving our emails?
If you are having issues receiving emails from MFI Medical we recommend whitelisting our email address domain. Whitelisting will allow our emails to go to your inbox rather than your spam folder.
In order to receive important notifications via email, such as invoices and shipping confirmations, it is important to whitelist our email domain if you are currently experiencing issues.
Below are some easy steps that you can take to ensure you no longer experience difficulties receiving our emails.
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), then select “Settings” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Filtered and Blocked Addresses” to access information about your existing filters.
- Select “Create a new filter” and enter the domain '@mfimedical.com' in the 'From' field to whitelist our domain.
- Click “Create filter” to approve the new filter, then mark “Never send to Spam” to whitelist every email within the filter. You can also choose to Star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important.
- Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”.
- Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains” or “Safe mailing lists” to select the domain '@mfimedical.com' to whitelist.
- Enter the domain name '@mfimedical.com' to add to Safe senders. Make sure to include the @ character for domain names in order to only whitelist emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more).
An address that has been added to safe senders will be pushed to your inbox regardless of your spam filters.
- Navigate to "Settings" icon, then click "More Settings" from the Yahoo Mail menu.
- Select "Filters" and hit "Add" to enter information about the domain name '@mfimedical.com'.
- From here, you can enter any string of text you want to whitelist in future emails.
- Log in to your AOL account.
- Open Contacts from the left navigation pane.
- Click the New Contact icon and enter the required information.
- Click the Add Contact button located at the bottom.
- Login to Zoho Mail.
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to Anti-Spam List.
- Click on the Email Address tab and then click on Whitelist/Blacklist Emails.
- Click the Add new whitelist email field.
- Enter the address and press the Enter key.
For more information about whitelisting emails here is a handy website with screenshots where you can find this information and more: