Forms of Payment Accepted
- Credit Cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted through the MFI Medical Equipment website.
- PayPal - A way for domestic and international customers to pay with a PayPal account that is securely linked to a debit or credit account (only ships to address listed on PayPal account).
- PayPal Credit - An open-end (revolving) credit card account that provides a reusable credit line. No interest when paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
- Apple Pay
- Diners Club International
- Google Pay
- JCB International Credit Card
- Shopify Pay
- Bill.com - Payment Network ID: 0111935345614579
- Purchase Orders - Please see the "Purchase Orders (POs) and Terms" section below for more information on placing an order with a purchase order.
- Manual Payments - Direct Deposit, Bank Wire, EFT, ACH, Cash, Check
- If you would like to pay using a manual payment, please request a formal quotation from our sales team through email, chat, or over the phone, and reference the quote number on all forms of manual payments. We can email direct Deposit and Bank Wire instructions upon request. We recommend emailing a copy of the payment receipt to ensure we process your order as quickly as possible.
MFI Medical has partnered with Marlin Capital Solutions and PayPal Credit to offer special financing options. Marlin Capital Solutions serves businesses in healthcare, construction, food service, and many other sectors. PayPal Credit is available to all customers.
Individual Consumers: PayPal Credit offers no interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99 or more purchases. With PayPal Credit, you can quickly checkout with your PayPal Credit account from the MFI Medical checkout screen. For more information and to apply, please visit the PayPal Credit website.
Purchase Orders (POs) and Terms
MFI offers terms to approved customers. The approval process is quick and easy. To be approved for terms, new customers, please email or fax a copy of a purchase order.
Orders placed with a purchase order as payment can be done online, by email, or by fax.
- Online orders: Select "Bill me | Net Terms or Other Payment" as payment during checkout. You may enter your PO number under "Order Instructions" in your cart summary (before entering checkout).
- Email: Email your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with your sales order number. Please be sure there is a correct and accurate email address for order notifications on the PO.
- Fax: You can fax POs to (858) 831-7721, and our team will process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with your sales order number. Please be sure there is a correct and accurate email address for order notifications on the PO.
Resolve a Declined Payment
If your order is on hold due to a payment issue, there are several things you can check to resolve the declined payment. If your payment method has been declined, do one of the following:
- Confirm your credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and phone number was entered correctly. Please note that the billing address and phone number entered must match those associated with your credit card.
- Contact your bank. Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to these limits set by your bank. After contacting your bank, please get in touch with our team so we may process your payment again.
- Contact your Benefits Administrator: If your card is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), you should contact your benefits administrator. Payment declines may be due to limitations set by your account or a lack of available funds. The number you should contact is typically found on the back of your FSA or HSA card.
About Unknown Credit Card Charges
If you don't recognize a charge, there are several reasons this may have occurred. Keep in mind the following common scenarios for unknown charges:
- Your bank or card issuer has placed an authorization hold for recently canceled or changed orders. When you place an order, MFI contacts the issuing bank to confirm the validity of the payment method. Your bank reserves the funds until the transaction processes or the authorization expires, but this isn't an actual charge. If you cancel your order, your card issuer will remove the authorization from your account according to your bank's policies. To remove an authorization, contact your bank to clarify how long they hold authorizations for online orders.
- An order was placed by a family member, friend, or co-worker with access to your card number.
- Additional cards are associated with the credit or debit account.
If you still do not recognize a charge, please contact us on our website or call us at (800) 633-1558 so we may look into the transaction. Please have the transaction amount and date.
Payments with Rewards Points
|Membership Level||Points earned per dollar spent|
|Diamond VIP||3 points|
|Platinum VIP||2 points|
|Gold VIP||1 point|
There's no fee to join, earn, or use MFI Rewards. Benefits include enrollment into our VIP and referral program, earn rewards points on every purchase, exclusive offers, a dedicated account manager, and an online account management portal. Create your online account today, and get 250 points just for signing up!
Points Refunds: If you redeem your points in an order you return or receive a refund on, we will add your points back to your account. Please allow 1-2 business days for your account to reflect your refunded points.
Have a question about your points used? Head over to mfimedical.com and find the rewards widget in the bottom left corner (be sure to be signed in to your account). Click on "Your Rewards" at the top to see all rewards redeemed on your account. You can see past used points (issued as personalized discount codes) as well as unused codes you may have redeemed at checkout but abandoned.