Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- FREE shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S (Alaska and Hawaii) or to Canada are calculated during the checkout process. Add all items to cart and proceed to checkout. Enter the full shipping address and proceed to select shipping method to see your shipping options (Ground, Economy, Priority, etc.) and prices.
Expedited shipping is available and calculated based on the quantity and weight of the items being purchased. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout.
Freight shipped orders are large items that must be delivered by truck and secured to a pallet.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $175 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. The customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Delivery appointments and other delivery exceptions are available for an additional charge. Contact us for more information.
- Freight shipping is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Contact us or your account manager to receive exact shipping costs prior to placing your order.
- Any notable damage needs to be reported to delivery driver and order should be refused.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery means that the carrier will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal, and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. The carrier is not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- We will reach out if delivery exceptions arise with additional charges if applicable.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional fees will apply if delivery is needed outside of standard delivery hours.
Hospital Bed Delivery
All hospital beds sold are delivered fully assembled. Customers are responsible for ensuring the bed can be delivered to their desired location in a safe and reasonable manner. Bed dimensions and manuals can be found on the product listing at mfimedical.com or by calling (800) 633-1558. Feel free to send photos and/or dimensions for us to review at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will advise you if delivery will not be possible.
Please note that residential addresses have the following shipping options:
- Residential White Glove Delivery for $1,195 for basic inside residential deliveries so that additional movers can be scheduled to maneuver the bed inside as needed. Please note, there is no guarantee that the additional movers will be able to complete the delivery. We may quote other costs if delivery exceptions arise.
- Curbside Freight Delivery for $175 which includes liftgate and delivery at the curbside of the delivery address. The customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of all packing material including the wooden pallet which is the size of the bed and approximately 100 lb.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide Residential White Glove Delivery inside apartments, duplexes, or houses with stairs. Curbside Delivery is still offered to these locations but the warranty will be void due to the high chance of damaging the bed.
A signed Residential Hospital Bed Waiver must be on file in order to deliver any hospital bed to a residential location. The waiver can be found on every hospital bed product listing that can be delivered to a residential location. It can be emailed to email@example.com along with your order number and name. If one is not on file, our team will ensure to contact you. They will also schedule and coordinate delivery.
Estimate Delivery refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities. This date range is an estimate of the amount of time your order will take to arrive at your door once it is loaded onto the shipping truck.
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. This is how long from the time your order is placed to the time your order leaves our warehouse. Some items may be held in stock while others must be prepared for shipment, such as certified refurbished. Other products may also be on back order.
The estimated delivery date takes into account all of these factors and gives you the date range which your order is estimated to be delivered at your door.
You can find the estimated delivery window on a product's page underneath the "Add to cart" orange button.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
International Shipping Policy
Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs.
Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
We want to make your international online shopping as easy as possible! Please provide us all necessary documentation and we will be happy to help you facilitate your shipping.
Using your own shipping account
Please contact us if you would like to use your own shipping account or carrier. You may also enter details at checkout and our order processing team will confirm with you.
Please contact us for bulk order shipping discounts.