Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- FREE shipping on all items shipping parcel within the contiguous United States.
- Expedited shipping and orders shipping outside the contiguous United States are calculated at checkout.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S (Alaska and Hawaii) or to Canada are calculated during the checkout process. To calculate shipping costs, add all items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Enter the full shipping address, then select the shipping method to see your shipping options (Ground, Economy, Priority, etc.) with prices.
Expedited shipping is available and calculated based on the quantity and weight of the items being purchased. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout.
Please keep in mind expedited shipping does not expedite handling time, it will only reduce transit time.
Freight shipped orders are large items that must be delivered by truck and secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
Important Message Regarding Freight Shipping Costs During the COVID-19 Pandemic: MFI has been monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on the global supply chain over the past year. An increase in delivery needs due to stay-at-home measures has created a heavy strain on the freight & trucking industry. Demand for deliveries and rising fuel costs have caused an overall uptick in prices imposed on us by the freight carriers. MFI Medical has had to increase our freight pricing for the time being. We will closely monitor the situation to continue to provide you with fair and reasonable pricing.
- Dock to Dock - $395 per oversized item for dock to dock shipping on orders traveling within the contiguous United States. Dock to dock shipping requires a loading dock or forklift at the delivery site. Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Curbside Delivery- $495 per oversized item for curbside delivery on orders traveling within the contiguous United States. Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material. Curbside delivery is not available for hospital beds to any location.
- Freight delivery is between 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays. Delivery appointments and other delivery exceptions are available for an additional charge.
- Freight shipping is available for an additional charge to addresses outside the contiguous United States.
- Any notable damage needs to be reported to the delivery driver, and the customer should refuse the order.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery means that the carrier will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White glove service includes unpacking, removal, and disposal of packing materials. White glove delivery does not include any training or setting up equipment, including beds.
- Commercial Locations: $895 White Glove Delivery charge for first oversized item and $495 for each additional oversized item on orders traveling within the contiguous United States.
- Residential: $1,595 per oversized item on orders traveling within the contiguous United States.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional fees will apply if delivery is needed outside of standard delivery hours.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. The carrier is not able to remove old equipment or obstacles. We will reach out if delivery exceptions arise with additional charges if applicable.
- In the unlikely event a third-party shipping provider incurs any property damage during delivery MFI Medical cannot be held liable but is available to assist with any claims. Customers must contact the shipping provider for any damaged property claims.
Hospital Bed Delivery
All hospital beds sold are delivered fully assembled. Customers are responsible for ensuring the bed can be delivered to their desired location in a safe and reasonable manner. Bed dimensions and manuals can be found on the product listing at mfimedical.com or by contacting your account manager. Feel free to send photos and/or dimensions for us to review, and we will advise you if delivery is not possible.
Hospital beds have the following shipping options:
- Dock to dock Delivery for $395. Loading dock or forklift required at delivery site. Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Commercial White Glove Delivery: $895 for 1st item and $495 for each additional item. Carrier delivery agents will unload and place items in the room(s) of your choice. Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal, and disposal of packing materials. We may quote additional costs if delivery exceptions arise prior to processing your order.
- Residential White Glove Delivery for $1,595. Residential White Glove Delivery is priced so that additional movers can be scheduled to maneuver the bed inside as needed (hospital beds can range from 300-500 lb). White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials. Please note, there is no guarantee that the additional movers will be able to complete the delivery. The carrier is not able to remove old equipment or obstacles. The carrier is not responsible for setting up the bed. Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. We will reach out if delivery exceptions arise with additional charges if applicable.
Curbside delivery is not available for hospital beds to any location.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide Residential White Glove Delivery inside apartments, duplexes, or houses with stairs. Liftgate curbside delivery for hospital beds is not available to residential addresses due to their size and weight.
A signed Residential Hospital Bed Waiver must be on file in order to deliver any hospital bed to a residential location. The waiver can be found on every hospital bed product listing that can be delivered to a residential location. Please email it to email@example.com along with your order number and name. If one is not on file, our team will ensure to contact you. They will also schedule and coordinate delivery.
Estimated Delivery refers to the date range the product is estimated to arrive after you place an order. This includes the lead time and transit time and considers all factors to give you the date range in which your order is estimated to be delivered at your door.
Expedited shipping does not expedite the lead time, only shipping transit times. Please keep in mind lead time is not included in any expedited shipping options and cannot expedite how long it will take for the item to be prepared for shipment.
You can find the estimated delivery window on a product's page near the "Add to cart" button.
Change Shipping Method on an Order
If you have placed an order and would like to change the shipping method selected (Standard, Expedited, etc.), please submit a cancellation request. The order must be canceled and placed with the correct shipping method.
Customers must submit a cancellation request before the order ships. Once an order has shipped, it must go through the returns process.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
International Shipping Policy
Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs.
Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
Using your own shipping account (International Customers Only):
If you would like to use your own shipping account or carrier, please contact us. You may also enter details at checkout, and our order processing team will confirm with you.
We want to make your international online shopping as easy as possible! Please provide us all necessary documentation and we will be happy to help you facilitate your shipping.
Please contact us for bulk order shipping discounts.