Do you have equipment that you are looking to sell or trade-in toward your next MFI Medical Equipment purchase? MFI has a division dedicated to purchasing and recycling previously owned medical equipment.
To receive an offer on your equipment
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1. Photos of the equipment
2. Manufacturer name
3. Model number
4. Serial number
5. Reasonable asking price
6. Additional information you have regarding the equipment
7. Complete contact information, including phone number and mailing address
The more information you provide, the more information our purchasing department will have to make an accurate offer.
Items we do not purchase:
Unfortunately at this time, we are only able to purchase equipment and equipment types we carry. Here is a list of items we are not looking to purchase at this time:
- Home care beds
- Any disposable items
- Items not advertised on our website
Some common questions:
"How do I get paid?"
If there is an agreement, MFI's purchasing department will email a Purchase Order (Purchasing Contract). There are several options for payment you can then choose from:
1. MFI can issue a check after inspecting the equipment. This process takes approximately two business days after receiving the equipment.
2. MFI can prepay via PayPal or credit card.
"How do I get the equipment to MFI Medical?"
Depending on the type of equipment MFI Medical will either email you a prepaid shipping label, provide our FedEx account number to ship on our account, or arrange for freight pick up. Special equipment may require the seller to pay for shipping. If this is the case we will inform you prior to making a deal.
We look forward to working with you soon!