You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. The order must go through the return process. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
Installation Fees, Service Contracts, or Warranties
Installation fees can be canceled up to 48 hours before the service is performed. Service contracts or warranties can be canceled within 30 days of purchase.
Website: Items ordered from our website can be returned for FREE within 30 days of receipt of domestic shipment (in most cases). If the "Shop with confidence" section under the add to cart button details "Free Returns," the product is eligible for returns!
Returns for items purchased directly from MFI must be processed through our Online Returns Center. Free return policy applies to orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them (i.e., post-surgical garments, etc.). Please see below for a list of non-returnable items.
Manual or Oversized: Returns for manual orders and oversized items need to be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, best contact information, and details regarding the reason for return.
Marketplace (i.e., Amazon, eBay, Walmart): Marketplace orders must be processed directly through the respective marketplace. For assistance please contact the marketplace directly. You can find links to the respective marketplaces below under the Marketplace Return & Cancellation Policies section.
- Must be returnable, unopened, unused.
- In original packaging. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- Return request must be submitted within 30 days of receiving delivery.
- Once a return is authorized it must be returned to MFI within 10 business days of the return authorization.
- Customer is responsible for packing return properly. If item becomes damaged during the shipping process the return may be denied once inspected at MFI or the manufacturer.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. Denied returns will be immediately disposed of.
- Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it will take approximately 5 business days to be processed by our team and 5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, except when due to MFI error. If you feel your case warrants a shipping fee refund please email email@example.com and be sure to list the order number, return reason, and a full explanation. The return will still need to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We would love to process every return request. However due to health and safety concerns we are unable to authorize all returns. Certain products are forbidden to be returned due to their biohazard nature.
Some items will state in their description that they are non-returnable. These items will also have a pop up message once added to the cart that will have you confirm you are purchasing a non-returnable item.
Non-returnable items include but are not limited to:
- Customizable Items
- Digital Items
- Items Missing Original Packaging
- Items With Broken Safety Seals
- Special Order Items
Oversized items may be returned to our facility by freight shipping. MFI actual shipping cost and return shipping fees will be deducted from your total refund amount. MFI actual shipping cost may be substantially higher than what MFI charged on the initial order.
If an item is reported damaged or defective, troubleshooting is required before authorizing the return. MFI waives any shipping charges for damaged or defective item(s). If an item is received operating properly when returned or if the item is damaged due to improper packing by the customer, MFI may impose fees, or our returns department may deny the return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for oversized items.
Computers and Electronics
Electronics purchased from MFI that didn't start when they arrived, arrived in damaged condition, or is still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Any returned item that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
Returns on custom products that have had different customization options, including any configurations, or designs are as follows:
- Notify MFI within 14 days of receipt.
- Due to personal configuration, or design on these products, MFI is not required to accept returns or exchanges unless the items are damaged or defective upon arrival.
- If there is an error in the configuration, or design due to a mistake by the manufacturer, you are protected per the MFI Guarantee.
- All product packaging (such as boxes) must be returned with the item. Products missing all their applicable tags are not acceptable for return.
Rewards Points Refunds
If you redeem your points in an order you return or receive a refund on, we will add your points back to your account. Please allow 1-2 business days for your account to reflect your refunded points.
If you received your order and items or accessories are missing, please contact your account manager with a detailed message of what you received. We will need to contact the manufacturer or our MFI warehouse to ensure you receive all necessary items included with your purchase.
Whoops! If you received an extra item by mistake in your shipment please email email@example.com with the subject ‘Received Extra Item’. We will email you a prepaid return label to return the extra item.
If you placed an order but received the wrong item, you can return the wrong item for a refund or a replacement of the item you did not receive through the Online Returns Center by selecting "the wrong item was sent" when prompted.
Somebody may have sent you something as a gift. We only include a gift receipt in the shipment if the purchaser marked it as a gift when placing the order. If there isn't a gift receipt in the box, it may mean the person didn't mark it as a gift but still intended to send it as one. If you don't want the item, you can return it for a refund through our Gift Return process.
Unless otherwise specified, activation codes, and software are not returnable after purchase.
Mattresses and Pads
Mattresses must be returned within 30 days in the original, unopened/unused packaging for a refund. Product exchange may be available if item is opened/used. Contact us to discuss your exchange request.
Marketplace Return & Cancellation Policies
MFI Medical offers many of our items on marketplaces which include Amazon, eBay and Walmart. These marketplaces have their own Return & Cancellation policies which are linked below. All Returns & Cancellations must be requested by the customer through the Marketplace. We recommend that you reach out directly to the marketplace with any questions.
*Amazon Cancellation Policy
*Amazon Return & Refund Policy
*eBay Cancellation Policy
*eBay Return Policy
*Walmart Cancellation Policy
*Walmart Return Policy