MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product and area it is being delivered to. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, USPS, and more.
- FREE shipping on all non-oversized items within the contiguous United States.
- Expedited shipping is available and calculated at checkout based on the quantity and weight of the items being purchased.
- We recommend selecting an expedited shipping option if you're facing a time constraint.
- Expedited shipping will only reduce transit time and does not expedite the handling/lead time.
- Shipping costs for oversized items, and orders shipping outside the contiguous United States are calculated at checkout.
- We are unable use customer's third party shipping accounts or ship to P.O. box addresses within the continental United States.
Change Shipping Method or Address
If you have placed an order and would like to change the shipping method selected (Standard, Expedited, etc.), please submit a cancellation request. The order must be canceled and a new order must be placed with the correct shipping method.
Customers must submit a cancellation request before the order ships. Once an order has shipped, it must go through the returns process.
Estimated Delivery refers to the date range the product is estimated to arrive after you place an order. This includes the lead time and transit time and considers all factors to give you the date range in which your order is estimated to be delivered at your door.
Expedited shipping does not expedite the lead time, only shipping transit times. Please keep in mind lead time is not included in any expedited shipping options and cannot expedite how long it will take for the item to be prepared for shipment.
You can find the estimated delivery window on a product's page near the "Add to cart" button.
Oversized items shipping within the contiguous United States are able to be shipped through a standard freight carrier or white glove delivery specialized carrier.
Standard freight shipments are delivered by truck and secured to a wooden pallet. Freight delivery does not include unpacking and disposing of packing material. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material. Freight shipping is available for an additional charge to addresses outside the contiguous United States.
Freight delivery is between 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays. Delivery appointments and other delivery exceptions are available for an additional charge.
White glove delivery includes unloading, unpacking, disposing of packing material and placement of your items in the room of your choice. White glove delivery does not include training, assembly, installation, or setting up of equipment, including beds.
Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. The carrier is not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
White glove delivery is between 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional fees will apply if delivery is needed outside of standard delivery hours.
Shipping Prices For Oversized Items
- Dock to Dock (Business Address) - $495 per oversized item. Requires a loading dock or forklift at the delivery site.
- Curbside - $545 -per oversized item. Item arrives secured to a pallet and delivered up to the curbside of address. Does not apply to Stryker and Hillrom beds.
- White Glove - $995 for 1st oversized item and $695 for each additional oversized item. Includes unpacking and placement inside of address. Does not apply to Stryker or Hillrom beds shipping to residential addresses.
- White Glove (Stryker or Hillrom Bed to Residential Address) - $1,995 per oversized item. Includes unpacking and placement inside of residential address. Hospital beds delivered to residential addresses can only be shipped via White Glove delivery; this includes the unloading and placing of your items in the room of your choice, as well as the unpacking, removal, and disposal of packing materials. White glove delivery does not include training, assembly, installation, or setting up of equipment. All hospital beds are delivered fully assembled and ready to use!
- Stryker or Hillrom hospital beds to residential addresses must have a Residential Hospital Bed Waiver on file. Please review the waiver for important details regarding residential white glove delivery.
* Our team will reach out if the selected shipping option is not available for your location with the next available shipping option for your address. Customer will be able to approve or request to cancel the order.
Please note that the customer should inspect the shipment for damage prior to signing acceptance of the delivery. Any notable damage needs to be reported to the delivery driver, and the customer should refuse the order.
MFI Medical cannot be held liable for any property damage caused by third-party shipping carriers during delivery. Customers must contact the shipping carrier for any damaged property claims. MFI is available to assist with providing contact information for the carrier.
International Shipping Policy
We want to make your international online shopping as easy as possible!
Please note that the international shipping cost does not include any additional taxes or fees that may be applied by your countries customs department to import the order.
Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
Freight orders to Canada: You will need a customs broker to facilitate your shipment. Please send your broker's information to your account manager. Let us know if you do not have a broker, and we can put you in contact with one that works well with our freight carrier.
International Freight: For freight shipped orders to addresses outside the contiguous United States, our shipping providers will need a complete shipping address with items and quantities. Because we use 3rd party freight forwarders, we cannot calculate costs at checkout and will need to contact you after we have your information. You may enter your address at checkout and place your order, and our team will contact you with prices. Or, you may contact your account manager with all of your order information to provide you with a quote before placing an order.
Using your own shipping account (International Customers Only):
Contact us if you would like to use your own shipping account and your sahipping address is outside of the contiguous United States. Please provide us all necessary documentation and we will be happy to help you facilitate your shipping.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.