Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- FREE shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S (Alaska and Hawaii) or to Canada are calculated during the checkout process.
Expedited shipping is available and calculated based on the quantity and weight of the items being purchased. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout.
Freight shipped orders are large items that must be delivered by truck and secured to a pallet.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. The customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Delivery appointments and other delivery exceptions are available for an additional charge. Contact us for more information.
- Freight shipping is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Contact us or your account manager to receive exact shipping costs prior to placing your order.
- Any notable damage needs to be reported to delivery driver and order should be refused.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery means that the carrier will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal, and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. The carrier is not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- We will reach out if delivery exceptions arise with additional charges if applicable.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional fees will apply if delivery is needed outside of standard delivery hours.
Estimate Delivery refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities. This date range is an estimate of the amount of time your order will take to arrive at your door once it is loaded onto the shipping truck.
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. This is how long from the time your order is placed to the time your order leaves our warehouse. Some items may be held in stock while others must be prepared for shipment, such as certified refurbished. Other products may also be on back order.
The estimated delivery date takes into account all of these factors and gives you the date range which your order is estimated to be delivered at your door.
You can find the estimated delivery window on a product's page underneath the "Add to cart" orange button.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
International Shipping Policy
Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs.
Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
We want to make your international online shopping as easy as possible! Please provide us all necessary documentation and we will be happy to help you facilitate your shipping.
Using your own shipping account
Please contact us if you would like to use your own shipping account or carrier. You may also enter details at checkout and our order processing team will confirm with you.
Please contact us for bulk order shipping discounts.